LiLLe



He went to sea, for the day 
He wanted to know what to say 
When he asked what he'd done 
In the past, to someone 
That he loved, endlessly 
Now she's gone, and so is he. 

I went to war, every morning 
I lost my way, but now i'm following 
What you said in my arms 
What i read in the charms 
That i loved, durably 
Now it's dead and gone 
And i am free. 

oooooh ooooooh oh 

I went to sleep, for the daytime 
I shut my eyes, to the sunshine 
Turned my head away from the noise 
Bruise and drip decay of childish toys 
That i love, arguably 
All our labouring, gone to seed. 

oh oh ohhh ooh ooooooh 

We went out to play, for the evening 
We wanted to hold on to the feeling 
And the stretch, in the sun 
And the breathlessness as we run 
To the beach, endlessly 
As the sun creeps up on the sea 

ooooh oh ooooohh oh


de Lisa Hannigan



Comentarios