I' d RaTHeR DaNCe WiTh YoU






I'd rather dance with you than talk with you 
so why don't we just move into the other room 
there's space for us to shake, and hey, I like this tune 

even if I could hear what you said 
I doubt my reply would be interesting for you to hear 
because I haven't read a single book all year 
and the only film I saw, I didn't like it at all 

I'd rather dance than talk with you 

the music's too loud and the noise from the crowd 
increases the chance of misinterpretation 
so let your hips do the talking 
I'll make you laugh by acting like the guy who sings 
and you'll make me smile by really getting into the swing 

I'd rather dance than talk with you


Comentarios

Cuina Cinc ha dicho que…
con este profe me apunto:)) a bailar!
Gràcies:)) Princesa!!
Cuina Cinc ha dicho que…
Bibliotecaria: http://palaurobert.gencat.cat/ca/detall/article/Article-BiblioTec