LisTeN eVeRyBoDy


It wasn’t just for money

listen everybody
that I had to use my gun
either I was brave or disappoint my friends
the only friends I had
I didn’t want no blood
I didn’t want to get caught
I didn’t want to get lonely
so I told everyone
you better stay where you are
you don’t want me go and use my gun

it wasn’t just for money

listen everybody

so I went down the aisle

I went one by one
you better give me what I want
gimme’ money gimme’ more
give it all if you wanna’ go home
you don’t wanna’ take long
and when I was about through
somebody started to shoot
and there was nothing I could do
I said don’t worry
my gun is a phoney
I didn’t want to get lonely

it wasn’t just for money

listen everybody

I wish I could’ve made love

to all the girls on the block
I wish I could’ve gone steady
with that beautiful Mary
I wish I’d made my mother
proud of her son
but I had to use my gun

it wasn’t just for money

listen everybody



Comentarios

Blogger ha dicho que…
Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

Start following our signals right now & earn up to 270% a day.